Inter Milan are in pole positon to beat Tottenham to the signing of Malcom, The Times reports.
Spurs have been chasing a deal to sign the Bordeaux winger, who was previously targeted by Arsenal.
The Times say Inter have offered £8.8m for an initial loan with the option to then buy him for a further £26.5m next summer.
The Times also say Inter are unwilling to meet Tottenham’s £25m asking price for Mousa Dembéle and that Arsenal have been offered Barcelona midfielder Andre Gomes, who has long been touted for a move to the Premier League.
Meanwhile, Tottenham have launched an investigation after an intruder parachuted into their new stadium, the Daily Mirror reports.
Much of Saturday’s newspaper coverage inevitably focuses on events at Chelsea, who confirmed Maurizio Sarri as their new head coach on Saturday morning.
The Blues have held talks about a signing Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuain and want any deal to involve Alvaro Morata going the other way, the Daily Mail say.
Higuain has been linked with a move to Stamford Bridge and is said to be among Sarri’s top targets.
The Daily Express say Sarri will be paid £6.5m per year and that he wants to tie up deals to sign Juventus central defender Daniel Rugani, CSKA Moscow midfielder Aleksandr Golovin and Roma goalkeeper Alisson.
But the Daily Star say Sarri is already under pressure to trim Chelsea’s large squad and will need to make quick decisions on the futures of the likes of Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Michy Batshuayi and Tammy Abraham.
Chelsea are haggling over a pay-off to Conte, claiming that he cost the club millions of pounds because of his fall-out with Diego Costa, according to The Sun.
Costa was sold after being told by text message by Conte that he was not in the Italian’s plans.
The Sun say Chelsea believe that damaged the club’s reputation and affected Costa’s market value.