Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino has insisted he is not alarmed about his team despite their recent slump in form.
Saturday’s 2-1 defeat at Chelsea was Spurs’ first Premier League loss of the campaign.
But they have drawn six of their top-flight matches this season and last week’s defeat against Monaco ended their hopes of reaching the knockout stage of the Champions League.
They have won just one of their last 10 matches and are seven points behind leaders Chelsea in the title race.
However, when asked during his post-match press conference at Stamford Bridge if he was worried, Pochettino said: “No. No worry. No concern about nothing.”
Pochettino also insisted he had no regrets about his team selections, having made a number of changes for the Monoaco game.
He said: “No regrets. I think you (the media) are very focused on rotating players and the names. It’s about the squad.
“If it’s a different result against Monaco then I don’t think you ask. Regrets? No regrets.
“We are competing in the Champions League and Premier League and to be competitive sometimes you have to give a rest to players.
“Never regret, because we are professionals and try to make the best decision for the team and if you lose then accept the criticism.”